Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Exchanging Ready for Fun Meet outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just wanted to be sure before I package it up whether or not the undies are considered a part of the meet outfit. I'm going to guess they are but if anyone has ever exchanged this AGOT meet outfit and knows for sure, I'd appreciate that info! I'm trying to get them ready yet tonight so thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, they are. And don't forget the ponytail elastic. The price is back up to $26, too!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Jean, that's exactly what I was needing to hear. I do have the undies and the ponytail thingy packed already (as much as I hate to part with the undies) [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] and if they're part of the set then that's only fair. I'm getting the Butterfly Brocade instead for my Asian AGOT since I already have AGOT16 in the Ready for Fun. Thanks again! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 07, 2006 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will LOVE the Butterfly Brocade outfit! It is stunning and sounds perfect for your girl!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One more thing....I had exchanged a Meet outfit once and I didn't get the full retail price credit. Maybe it not being in a box affects what AG will give you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It may have been during a period when the outfit was on sale.

    I have returned two of these outfits, once with no box. The other time, I peeled a sticker off a different AGT box.

    Both times, I received the full credit.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a picture of one of my girls wearing that Butterfly Brocade outfit. I highly recommend it for anyone's collection.
    DSCN2194

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Patti7106's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I highly recommend it also. It is the first outfit little girls want to try on a doll when they come to play.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow, the Butterfly Brocade looks even better on someone's actual doll than it does in the catalog. And everything looks better in person. I can't wait to get it! Thanks for posting the picture, luv*ag! (and welcome, hi and all that good stuff since I haven't been around much lately to say hi to new people).

    I'm glad Jean told me that RFF is back to full price. I guess I never realized Ready for Fun was on sale, yikes, I could have cheated myself by sending it then, lol.

    I'm guessing they'll credit my card on record with them since that's what I always use for purchases. Probably doesn't matter how you send it back--I'm guessing like Colette said it may have been on sale when luv*ag requested credit for it.

    I did make sure I put it inside a zippy bag though just in case the box would get wet. I pack all my Barbie clothes I make in plastic when I sell them too. Now I get to impatiently wait on the new outfit and Amanda to get back. :: I am drumming my fingers already:: [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 07, 2006 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •